Barbecued Prawns with Yummy Taste
Maximum time required: 40 mins.
Preparation time: 35 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- One and a half kg of green prawns, well peeled and cleaned without veins.
- Skewer made of bamboo which is well soaked in cold water to prevent burning.
- Half cup olive oil.
- Honey about two tablespoons
- Sweet chili sauce about two tablespoons
- Chopped Italian parsley approximately two tablespoons.
- Lemon juice about two tablespoons.
- Five-spice powder about one fourth teaspoon.
- At the first step, mix all the ingredients except prawns and the bamboo skewer. The mixture can serve as a marinade.
- After that the prawns are marinated in the blend and cooled in a refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- When the time is over take the prawns out and string four prawns onto each skewer and barbecue in a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the yummy barbecued prawns with salad.